Cambridge Existential Risk Initiative - Summer Research Fellow
- Led a 10 week research project on identifying technological bottlenecks in biosurveillance systems to prevent future pandemics under Akhil Bhansal
- Published a report that maps out biosurveillance technologies and explains the core technological bottlenecks in metagenomic sequencing technology for use in clinical and environmental settings
General Fusion - Research Intern
- Tested the wetting of liquid lithium on various substrates for General Fusion's commerical fusion reactor
- Designed and built a liquid lithium syringe in Solidworks
- Built a liquid lithium evaporation setup using vacuum systems, heaters and more.
Sanctuary AI - AI Research Intern
- Used NLP and Deep Learning to create an algorithm that addresses a problem in Sanctuary's Cognitive Architecture.
- Wrote preprocessing scripts in Keras for large image datasets